Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Route Master: A Biography of the London Map 29 September 2014
- My back pages: Ten chapters on ¡Tchkung! (1994) 11 July 2014
- Four ways of funding an urban intervention 23 June 2014
- I will not comment on the attendant irony 29 May 2014
- Weighing the pros and cons of driverless cars, in context 28 May 2014
Being discussed now
- Adam Greenfield on read/write urbanism on Frameworks for citizen responsiveness, enhanced: Toward a read/write urbanism
- tonia moller on …but a Monocle’s supposed to treat myopia
- User Experience Strategy on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Ubiquitous Service Design on Ultramapping
- Ubiquitous Service Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design