Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
Being discussed now
- How to create apps without knowing a programming language on Every user a developer, part II, or: Momcomp
- Sterben Blogger aus? — Trotzendorff on Is blogging per se a dying art?
- James Webb on Route Master: A Biography of the London Map
- Nokia: Culture will out « Adam Greenfield's Speedbird | josschuurmans.com on Nokia: Culture will out
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to ‘behaviour change’ and the Internet of Things | Architectures | Dan Lockton on The kind of program a city is