Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
Super-stoked to be joining my esteemed colleagues Julian Bleecker, Nicolas Nova and Daniel Kaplan at a discussion of “the unfinished object” on Friday the 27th of November, 2009, at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. This’ll be part of a multi-day forum on the “New Industrial World” presented by the Pompidou’s Institute for Research and Innovation, and I’m delighted to see questions around networked objects engaged from that direction.
For better or worse, that week is already chock full of appearances – it will be a real relief to arrive via Eurostar and not have to spend yet another day of my year in the air. If you’re planning to be in Paris in the last week of November, it’d be great to see you there.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- My back pages: Ten chapters on ¡Tchkung! (1994) 11 July 2014
- Four ways of funding an urban intervention 23 June 2014
- I will not comment on the attendant irony 29 May 2014
- Weighing the pros and cons of driverless cars, in context 28 May 2014
- More questions on the smart city 26 May 2014
Being discussed now
- Adam Greenfield on read/write urbanism on Frameworks for citizen responsiveness, enhanced: Toward a read/write urbanism
- tonia moller on …but a Monocle’s supposed to treat myopia
- User Experience Strategy on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Ubiquitous Service Design on Ultramapping
- Ubiquitous Service Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design