Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
Super-stoked to be joining my esteemed colleagues Julian Bleecker, Nicolas Nova and Daniel Kaplan at a discussion of “the unfinished object” on Friday the 27th of November, 2009, at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. This’ll be part of a multi-day forum on the “New Industrial World” presented by the Pompidou’s Institute for Research and Innovation, and I’m delighted to see questions around networked objects engaged from that direction.
For better or worse, that week is already chock full of appearances – it will be a real relief to arrive via Eurostar and not have to spend yet another day of my year in the air. If you’re planning to be in Paris in the last week of November, it’d be great to see you there.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
Being discussed now
- Nokia: Culture will out « Adam Greenfield's Speedbird | josschuurmans.com on Nokia: Culture will out
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to ‘behaviour change’ and the Internet of Things | Architectures | Dan Lockton on The kind of program a city is
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to ‘behaviour change’ and the Internet of Things | Architectures | Dan Lockton on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- Villes : de la connexion à l’intermodalité | Ressource Info on Yet another brief interview
- Wetkiss on Route Master: A Biography of the London Map