Learning by Doing
After many, many months of effort, it is my great pleasure to announce the launch of Do projects and Nurri’s Tokyo Blues book: a Creative Commons licensed, 72-page, section-sewn paperback in a signed and numbered edition of 500.
I’ll have a lot more to say about Do, the process of book production and the ethos of professional amateurism in short order, but for now have a glance at the site and the book. We’re terribly proud of the work that has gone into this, and we hope you enjoy the result.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
Being discussed now
- How to create apps without knowing a programming language on Every user a developer, part II, or: Momcomp
- Sterben Blogger aus? — Trotzendorff on Is blogging per se a dying art?
- James Webb on Route Master: A Biography of the London Map
- Nokia: Culture will out « Adam Greenfield's Speedbird | josschuurmans.com on Nokia: Culture will out
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to ‘behaviour change’ and the Internet of Things | Architectures | Dan Lockton on The kind of program a city is