Learning by Doing
After many, many months of effort, it is my great pleasure to announce the launch of Do projects and Nurri’s Tokyo Blues book: a Creative Commons licensed, 72-page, section-sewn paperback in a signed and numbered edition of 500.
I’ll have a lot more to say about Do, the process of book production and the ethos of professional amateurism in short order, but for now have a glance at the site and the book. We’re terribly proud of the work that has gone into this, and we hope you enjoy the result.
- On the survivors’ bond 1 December 2013
- Commonplace: Bookchin on the “nuclear unit” of a properly constituted politics 22 November 2013
- My back pages: Morning and the man who made me 30 October 2013
- Statement on collaboration with Russian institutions 16 October 2013
- “Against the smart city” on CBC’s Spark this week 4 October 2013
Being discussed now
- AG on Commonplace: Bookchin on the “nuclear unit” of a properly constituted politics
- Extenuating Circumstances on Data-driven, realtime advertising: The aura of approach
- Kurt on Commonplace: Bookchin on the “nuclear unit” of a properly constituted politics
- Alper.nl on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- Lab404 - Laboratório de Pesquisa em Mídia Digital, Redes e Espaço on “Against the smart city” teaser