Learning by Doing
After many, many months of effort, it is my great pleasure to announce the launch of Do projects and Nurri’s Tokyo Blues book: a Creative Commons licensed, 72-page, section-sewn paperback in a signed and numbered edition of 500.
I’ll have a lot more to say about Do, the process of book production and the ethos of professional amateurism in short order, but for now have a glance at the site and the book. We’re terribly proud of the work that has gone into this, and we hope you enjoy the result.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
Being discussed now
- Nokia: Culture will out « Adam Greenfield's Speedbird | josschuurmans.com on Nokia: Culture will out
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to ‘behaviour change’ and the Internet of Things | Architectures | Dan Lockton on The kind of program a city is
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to ‘behaviour change’ and the Internet of Things | Architectures | Dan Lockton on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- Villes : de la connexion à l’intermodalité | Ressource Info on Yet another brief interview
- Wetkiss on Route Master: A Biography of the London Map