What we do is sekrit
Time to try something new.
Nothing fancy, no major statement. Just a more casual container for my thoughts: something a little easier to use that also, happily, happens to be less freighted with the legacy of everything I’ve written. Something a little closer to an online Moleskine.
I’m not planning on announcing this site, but by the same token I’m not going to take any particular measures to prevent its discovery. So whether you’ve stumbled across Speedbird completely at random or whether you’ve sussed out my occult intent, welcome, welcome. Pull up a chair, make yourself at home, ’cause like the man says, this is going to go on for awhile…
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design