What we do is sekrit
Time to try something new.
Nothing fancy, no major statement. Just a more casual container for my thoughts: something a little easier to use that also, happily, happens to be less freighted with the legacy of everything I’ve written. Something a little closer to an online Moleskine.
I’m not planning on announcing this site, but by the same token I’m not going to take any particular measures to prevent its discovery. So whether you’ve stumbled across Speedbird completely at random or whether you’ve sussed out my occult intent, welcome, welcome. Pull up a chair, make yourself at home, ’cause like the man says, this is going to go on for awhile…
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016