A proper welcome
One morning you wake up and have had enough. You’ve had enough of fighting an outdated CMS, you’ve had enough of a heavy and equally outdated design, you’ve had enough, even, of the rhetorical corners you’ve from time to time painted yourself into.
Mercifully, the world affords us an infinite number of outbound routes, and each a way and a chance to reinvent. Welcome to Speedbird.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016