A proper welcome
One morning you wake up and have had enough. You’ve had enough of fighting an outdated CMS, you’ve had enough of a heavy and equally outdated design, you’ve had enough, even, of the rhetorical corners you’ve from time to time painted yourself into.
Mercifully, the world affords us an infinite number of outbound routes, and each a way and a chance to reinvent. Welcome to Speedbird.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
Being discussed now
- Margery on Flowers for cyberpunk
- Exercises In Mapping | Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- Vina on A timely caution from Atelier Populaire, May 1968
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st