…and Barcelona, apparently, the day after.
Hey, the only flights I was able to get to the Microsoft Research event leave me with a 15-hour layover in Barcelona the evening of the 16th/17th March. If anybody (a) has recommendations for a hotel and/or (b) would like to meet up that evening, drop me a line or leave me a note in comments.
I haven’t been in BCN since ’98, and while of course it pulls me inside out that I have to visit one of my favorite cities without Nurri, I do intend to make the best of it.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016
Being discussed now
- alistairliv on Antecedents of the minimum viable utopia: Cliff Harper’s “Visions” series
- TiR on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- AG on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- Austin on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- Readings – On The Ground Running – JACK GURR on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design