…and Barcelona, apparently, the day after.
Hey, the only flights I was able to get to the Microsoft Research event leave me with a 15-hour layover in Barcelona the evening of the 16th/17th March. If anybody (a) has recommendations for a hotel and/or (b) would like to meet up that evening, drop me a line or leave me a note in comments.
I haven’t been in BCN since ’98, and while of course it pulls me inside out that I have to visit one of my favorite cities without Nurri, I do intend to make the best of it.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- Dark Matter: 27 July 2017 | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design