…and Barcelona, apparently, the day after.
Hey, the only flights I was able to get to the Microsoft Research event leave me with a 15-hour layover in Barcelona the evening of the 16th/17th March. If anybody (a) has recommendations for a hotel and/or (b) would like to meet up that evening, drop me a line or leave me a note in comments.
I haven’t been in BCN since ’98, and while of course it pulls me inside out that I have to visit one of my favorite cities without Nurri, I do intend to make the best of it.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Upcoming London events, June-July ’18 23 May 2018
- What I’m consuming of late, roughly 1H18 2 May 2018
- Happy May Day, beloved 1 May 2018
- “Perpetual Beta” interview, plus Tallinn/Helsinki dates 30 April 2018
- Abject apologies 28 April 2018
Being discussed now
- Theatrum Mundi on On the received aesthetic of the urban commons, and transcending it
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error