…and Barcelona, apparently, the day after.
Hey, the only flights I was able to get to the Microsoft Research event leave me with a 15-hour layover in Barcelona the evening of the 16th/17th March. If anybody (a) has recommendations for a hotel and/or (b) would like to meet up that evening, drop me a line or leave me a note in comments.
I haven’t been in BCN since ’98, and while of course it pulls me inside out that I have to visit one of my favorite cities without Nurri, I do intend to make the best of it.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
Being discussed now
- Margery on Flowers for cyberpunk
- Exercises In Mapping | Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- Vina on A timely caution from Atelier Populaire, May 1968
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st