Corefully getting into podcasting
Confirming this for all three of you who asked: yes, I am joining a splendid crew in Core77’s Broadcasts series of podcasts. We decided that my first joint will be a field report from famed molecular-gastronomy bistro el Bulli in Seville, so keep a weather eye (ear?) out.
This marks my first collaboration of any sort with the folks at Core, and I’ve got to admit to being pretty stoked, longtime fan that I am. (In at least one case, way longtime. You may know Cordy Swope as a design strategist; to me, he’ll always be the bassist for seminal Philly Buddhacore unit Ruin.)
Anybody got an idea for a ‘cast, or think you’d make a good interviewee? Drop a line.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016