Corefully getting into podcasting
Confirming this for all three of you who asked: yes, I am joining a splendid crew in Core77’s Broadcasts series of podcasts. We decided that my first joint will be a field report from famed molecular-gastronomy bistro el Bulli in Seville, so keep a weather eye (ear?) out.
This marks my first collaboration of any sort with the folks at Core, and I’ve got to admit to being pretty stoked, longtime fan that I am. (In at least one case, way longtime. You may know Cordy Swope as a design strategist; to me, he’ll always be the bassist for seminal Philly Buddhacore unit Ruin.)
Anybody got an idea for a ‘cast, or think you’d make a good interviewee? Drop a line.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- What I’m consuming of late, roughly 1H18 2 May 2018
- Happy May Day, beloved 1 May 2018
- “Perpetual Beta” interview, plus Tallinn/Helsinki dates 30 April 2018
- Abject apologies 28 April 2018
- On the received aesthetic of the urban commons, and transcending it 28 April 2018
Being discussed now
- Theatrum Mundi on On the received aesthetic of the urban commons, and transcending it
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error