Corefully getting into podcasting
Confirming this for all three of you who asked: yes, I am joining a splendid crew in Core77’s Broadcasts series of podcasts. We decided that my first joint will be a field report from famed molecular-gastronomy bistro el Bulli in Seville, so keep a weather eye (ear?) out.
This marks my first collaboration of any sort with the folks at Core, and I’ve got to admit to being pretty stoked, longtime fan that I am. (In at least one case, way longtime. You may know Cordy Swope as a design strategist; to me, he’ll always be the bassist for seminal Philly Buddhacore unit Ruin.)
Anybody got an idea for a ‘cast, or think you’d make a good interviewee? Drop a line.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow