Corefully getting into podcasting
Confirming this for all three of you who asked: yes, I am joining a splendid crew in Core77’s Broadcasts series of podcasts. We decided that my first joint will be a field report from famed molecular-gastronomy bistro el Bulli in Seville, so keep a weather eye (ear?) out.
This marks my first collaboration of any sort with the folks at Core, and I’ve got to admit to being pretty stoked, longtime fan that I am. (In at least one case, way longtime. You may know Cordy Swope as a design strategist; to me, he’ll always be the bassist for seminal Philly Buddhacore unit Ruin.)
Anybody got an idea for a ‘cast, or think you’d make a good interviewee? Drop a line.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design