Favorite search requests for 1Q2007
The following strings were used to find this site during the first three months of this year. Comments have been appended.
– interesting things and explain their use
If you’re reduced to searching Google for that, I’m afraid neither I nor anyone else can help you.
– neil barrett’s clothes
Are put on one leg at a time, same as anyone else’s.
– what is Starbucks role of customers?
To buy stuff, presumably, same as everywhere else…
– “old school” porn manga
This what you’re looking for?
– “better than pitchfork”
Well, yes. But less focused.
– i’m in the hour of the wolf
I’m sorry to hear that.
– not so strong with sangria
– why are men gendered
Your guess is as good as mine. Not that I’m complaining.
– flow diagram of production of skateboard
Why? You planning to open up a factory in China?
– things to know about a product
Too many to list here.
Join us in ninety days, for another snarktacular edition of Favorite Search Requests.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
Being discussed now
- Find your Twin flame? on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st