Favorite search requests for 1Q2007
The following strings were used to find this site during the first three months of this year. Comments have been appended.
– interesting things and explain their use
If you’re reduced to searching Google for that, I’m afraid neither I nor anyone else can help you.
– neil barrett’s clothes
Are put on one leg at a time, same as anyone else’s.
– what is Starbucks role of customers?
To buy stuff, presumably, same as everywhere else…
– “old school” porn manga
This what you’re looking for?
– “better than pitchfork”
Well, yes. But less focused.
– i’m in the hour of the wolf
I’m sorry to hear that.
– not so strong with sangria
– why are men gendered
Your guess is as good as mine. Not that I’m complaining.
– flow diagram of production of skateboard
Why? You planning to open up a factory in China?
– things to know about a product
Too many to list here.
Join us in ninety days, for another snarktacular edition of Favorite Search Requests.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule