Off to San Diego for ETech
That title should probably be sporting a question mark. This is because, as will swiftly become evident, I actually think animism – or any form of magic – is a really crappy paradigm for human-informatic interaction. You’ll have to tune in on Tuesday to find out why.
Of course, the real reason for going is the usual one: I’m more than usually looking forward to seeing an Alice, an Andrew, a Ben, a danah, a Mike, at least one Tom, and multiple Matts. Catch you other side of the continent.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016