En des termes simples et accessibles aux néophytes
This is a real point of pride for me, having spent so many happy moments of my life immersed in the Francophone world in one way or another. Many thanks to FYP éditions’ Phil Adams, my translator Cyril Fiévet, and to Daniel Kaplan, who was so instrumental in making this happen. I can’t wait.
And for those of you on the other side of the Pacific, maybe on a peninsula of some sort? Stand by: I hope to have similar news for you in the not too distant future.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016