En des termes simples et accessibles aux néophytes
This is a real point of pride for me, having spent so many happy moments of my life immersed in the Francophone world in one way or another. Many thanks to FYP éditions’ Phil Adams, my translator Cyril Fiévet, and to Daniel Kaplan, who was so instrumental in making this happen. I can’t wait.
And for those of you on the other side of the Pacific, maybe on a peninsula of some sort? Stand by: I hope to have similar news for you in the not too distant future.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design