There’s a new sheriff in town
I am delighted – delighted – to announce this next bit of news:
From this week, my speaking arrangements will be handled through the Leigh Bureau. The folks at Leigh have eight decades of experience connecting knowledgeable speakers with audiences hungry to hear what they have to say, and I am honored and humbled to be in such stellar company.
Event planners and others interested in having me appear should deal directly with Leigh. I know it seems like an extra step, but believe me, this will streamline and simplify things considerably.
My heartfelt thanks to danah boyd for making the initial introduction.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016