One for the Museum of TV and Television
Quickly: just finished taping a brief interview with Reuters TV’s Laura Wells on everyware and privacy. The piece is scheduled to air sometime next week – more details as I get ’em. How many pounds does video add, again?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016