LIFTing Seoul, part I
I am very, very happy to announce a free talk in Seoul on September 12th. It’ll be called “Spaces: From Real to Digital,” it’ll feature me, good ol’ Bruce Sterling, the architect Yoo Suk Yeon, and a mystery guest TBA – and best of all, it’s being produced by my good friends at LIFT, as prelude to a bigger and more extensive Korea event next year.
As you can see, I’m super-excited by this, for a bunch of reasons. You all know how much I love Seoul, and for my money LIFT is one of the best- and most smoothly-produced (and certainly among the prettiest) conferences I’ve ever attended. So this really is two great tastes that taste great together – or so I hope and expect.
I’ll plan on seeing you in Seoul, then?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- The mission is terminated. 18 June 2020
- «Окей, бумер»: ForbesLife Russia interview, December ’19 6 December 2019
- Reminder to self 31 October 2019
- Excavating the meshwork 27 October 2019
- UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019 11 May 2019
Being discussed now
- Critical Algorithm Studies: a Reading List – MCB on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- Interface Critique – Words In Space on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- History of the Urban Dashboard on Two recent interviews
- pseudsweden on Shaping Cities contribution, “Of Systems and Purposes: Emergent technology for the skeptical urbanist”
- Mutual Aid in London: A Cautionary Tale – Freedom News on Preliminary notes to a diagram of Occupy Sandy