LIFTing Seoul, part I
I am very, very happy to announce a free talk in Seoul on September 12th. It’ll be called “Spaces: From Real to Digital,” it’ll feature me, good ol’ Bruce Sterling, the architect Yoo Suk Yeon, and a mystery guest TBA – and best of all, it’s being produced by my good friends at LIFT, as prelude to a bigger and more extensive Korea event next year.
As you can see, I’m super-excited by this, for a bunch of reasons. You all know how much I love Seoul, and for my money LIFT is one of the best- and most smoothly-produced (and certainly among the prettiest) conferences I’ve ever attended. So this really is two great tastes that taste great together – or so I hope and expect.
I’ll plan on seeing you in Seoul, then?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design