What’s in your Picnic basket?
OK, dumb title. I almost forgot to mention, I’ll be speaking at Picnic ’07 in Amsterdam on Friday, 28 September.
This’ll be “The City Is Here For You To Use,” tweaked and hopefully level-upped from the version I gave at Cooper Union in early May. I’m not sure how well it’s gonna fit with the Play track they have it shoehorned into, but I can’t say as I care very much: good god, look at these speakers!
By any standard, this is an amazing lineup. I mean, at what other event could you thank David Silverman for eighteen years of The Simpsons, remind Chee Pearlman that ID has never been the same since she left, and line up to kick Andrew Keen in the junk? Boy howdy, this is gonna be good. I hope and expect to see you in A’dam.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design