What’s in your Picnic basket?
OK, dumb title. I almost forgot to mention, I’ll be speaking at Picnic ’07 in Amsterdam on Friday, 28 September.
This’ll be “The City Is Here For You To Use,” tweaked and hopefully level-upped from the version I gave at Cooper Union in early May. I’m not sure how well it’s gonna fit with the Play track they have it shoehorned into, but I can’t say as I care very much: good god, look at these speakers!
By any standard, this is an amazing lineup. I mean, at what other event could you thank David Silverman for eighteen years of The Simpsons, remind Chee Pearlman that ID has never been the same since she left, and line up to kick Andrew Keen in the junk? Boy howdy, this is gonna be good. I hope and expect to see you in A’dam.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
Being discussed now
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- DNH603 2016 on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- inhab.it on Flowers for cyberpunk