What’s in your Picnic basket?
OK, dumb title. I almost forgot to mention, I’ll be speaking at Picnic ’07 in Amsterdam on Friday, 28 September.
This’ll be “The City Is Here For You To Use,” tweaked and hopefully level-upped from the version I gave at Cooper Union in early May. I’m not sure how well it’s gonna fit with the Play track they have it shoehorned into, but I can’t say as I care very much: good god, look at these speakers!
By any standard, this is an amazing lineup. I mean, at what other event could you thank David Silverman for eighteen years of The Simpsons, remind Chee Pearlman that ID has never been the same since she left, and line up to kick Andrew Keen in the junk? Boy howdy, this is gonna be good. I hope and expect to see you in A’dam.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016