Radio stations I question their slackness
Gonna be on the radio again – this time on Connecticut Public Radio’s WNPR on Wednesday morning the first of August at 10.00, talkin’ the future of advertising. Should be fun.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016