Global flânerie: Fall 2007 travel schedule
You’ll have to get Dopplrized for the full and gory details, but the following is in rough schematic a manifest of the public appearances I’ll be making over the next month and a half or so:
– On the 12th of September, I’m speaking at a special free LIFT event at COEX in Seoul. I always have a great time in Seoul, and suspect this will prove to be no exception. Do come out and say hi, and we’ll go to Bongeunsa across the street afterward or something. (Better yet: it’s my secret plan to inveigle Laurent and Bruce and whoever else wants to come into coming with me to Harimgak, our favorite jimjilbang.)
– Airlines willing, I’ll be back in NYC in time to speak on a panel Mark Shepard’s putting together for this year’s Conflux, which is really going to be something special.
– I’m back in NYC a good 48 hours before I depart for this year’s Ci’Num, the culmination of a three-year process, and the first one at which I’ll have books en français to offer. Again, my previous visits to Margaux have been delightful, and I’m sure the folks at AEC and la FING are whipping up something impressive for the grand finale.
There may be more – I’m still waiting to hear about one other significant speaking engagement this fall. Otherwise, I do hope and expect to see you at one or more of the above events.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Upcoming London events, June-July ’18 23 May 2018
- What I’m consuming of late, roughly 1H18 2 May 2018
- Happy May Day, beloved 1 May 2018
- “Perpetual Beta” interview, plus Tallinn/Helsinki dates 30 April 2018
- Abject apologies 28 April 2018
Being discussed now
- Theatrum Mundi on On the received aesthetic of the urban commons, and transcending it
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error