Global flânerie: Fall 2007 travel schedule
You’ll have to get Dopplrized for the full and gory details, but the following is in rough schematic a manifest of the public appearances I’ll be making over the next month and a half or so:
– On the 12th of September, I’m speaking at a special free LIFT event at COEX in Seoul. I always have a great time in Seoul, and suspect this will prove to be no exception. Do come out and say hi, and we’ll go to Bongeunsa across the street afterward or something. (Better yet: it’s my secret plan to inveigle Laurent and Bruce and whoever else wants to come into coming with me to Harimgak, our favorite jimjilbang.)
– Airlines willing, I’ll be back in NYC in time to speak on a panel Mark Shepard’s putting together for this year’s Conflux, which is really going to be something special.
– I’m back in NYC a good 48 hours before I depart for this year’s Ci’Num, the culmination of a three-year process, and the first one at which I’ll have books en français to offer. Again, my previous visits to Margaux have been delightful, and I’m sure the folks at AEC and la FING are whipping up something impressive for the grand finale.
There may be more – I’m still waiting to hear about one other significant speaking engagement this fall. Otherwise, I do hope and expect to see you at one or more of the above events.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016