Fall travel update: DUX in a row
Just confirmed that I’ll be speaking at DUX 2007 in Chicago during the first week of November, at a time TBD – I’m thinking this will be a “City Is Here For You To Use” talk.
That’s pretty cool, no? Man, not counting hubbing through ORD, I haven’t been to Chicago but one day of my life, and that in 1981. Maybe drove past on the Interstate once or twice. This needs rectification. Who’s got suggestions for Chicagoland things to do and see?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Upcoming London events, June-July ’18 23 May 2018
- What I’m consuming of late, roughly 1H18 2 May 2018
- Happy May Day, beloved 1 May 2018
- “Perpetual Beta” interview, plus Tallinn/Helsinki dates 30 April 2018
- Abject apologies 28 April 2018
Being discussed now
- Theatrum Mundi on On the received aesthetic of the urban commons, and transcending it
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error