Fall travel update: DUX in a row
Just confirmed that I’ll be speaking at DUX 2007 in Chicago during the first week of November, at a time TBD – I’m thinking this will be a “City Is Here For You To Use” talk.
That’s pretty cool, no? Man, not counting hubbing through ORD, I haven’t been to Chicago but one day of my life, and that in 1981. Maybe drove past on the Interstate once or twice. This needs rectification. Who’s got suggestions for Chicagoland things to do and see?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- Dark Matter: 27 July 2017 | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design