Fall travel update: DUX in a row
Just confirmed that I’ll be speaking at DUX 2007 in Chicago during the first week of November, at a time TBD – I’m thinking this will be a “City Is Here For You To Use” talk.
That’s pretty cool, no? Man, not counting hubbing through ORD, I haven’t been to Chicago but one day of my life, and that in 1981. Maybe drove past on the Interstate once or twice. This needs rectification. Who’s got suggestions for Chicagoland things to do and see?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
Being discussed now
- Margery on Flowers for cyberpunk
- Exercises In Mapping | Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- Vina on A timely caution from Atelier Populaire, May 1968
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st