Fall travel update: DUX in a row
Just confirmed that I’ll be speaking at DUX 2007 in Chicago during the first week of November, at a time TBD – I’m thinking this will be a “City Is Here For You To Use” talk.
That’s pretty cool, no? Man, not counting hubbing through ORD, I haven’t been to Chicago but one day of my life, and that in 1981. Maybe drove past on the Interstate once or twice. This needs rectification. Who’s got suggestions for Chicagoland things to do and see?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016