Do I have any readers in Singapore?
It occurs to me that I have fairly extensive layovers in Singapore both on the way into Bali and on my way back out again – certainly long enough for the kind of rapid urban insertion Fabien helped me pull off in Barcelona last March.
What say you? Any takers? Anyone up for meeting me out at Changi for coffee or some such?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016