Do I have any readers in Singapore?
It occurs to me that I have fairly extensive layovers in Singapore both on the way into Bali and on my way back out again – certainly long enough for the kind of rapid urban insertion Fabien helped me pull off in Barcelona last March.
What say you? Any takers? Anyone up for meeting me out at Changi for coffee or some such?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, comin’ atcha in paperback 23 April 2018
- “Against the smart city”: Impact metric 22 April 2018
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
Being discussed now
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow