I’ve never flown 36 hours from or to anywhere before. No matter how well they take care of you, that’s still one hell of a long time in transit, and the body protests; I slept a solid thirteen hours on returning to the infinite mercies of my own bed. Somatic reassembly seems to be in progress.
Bali after-action report w/pics coming soon.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016