Hey hey hey! (Good god, I’m channeling Lee Paris now. See what the prospect of a trip to the ancestral homelands does to me?)
Just wanted to mention that I’m headed down the rails to Philadelphia in a few hours, for a workshop on the Digital Transformation of Urban Experience at Temple University. Not sure how much time I’ll actually have to do so, but I’m thinking maybe a tour of at least a few of my old haunts wouldn’t be out of place. Locals are encouraged to ping me.
Is South Street Souvlaki still any good? How ’bout Dirty Frank’s? Or have they been transformed, digitally or otherwise?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016