Hey hey hey! (Good god, I’m channeling Lee Paris now. See what the prospect of a trip to the ancestral homelands does to me?)
Just wanted to mention that I’m headed down the rails to Philadelphia in a few hours, for a workshop on the Digital Transformation of Urban Experience at Temple University. Not sure how much time I’ll actually have to do so, but I’m thinking maybe a tour of at least a few of my old haunts wouldn’t be out of place. Locals are encouraged to ping me.
Is South Street Souvlaki still any good? How ’bout Dirty Frank’s? Or have they been transformed, digitally or otherwise?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule