Hey hey hey! (Good god, I’m channeling Lee Paris now. See what the prospect of a trip to the ancestral homelands does to me?)
Just wanted to mention that I’m headed down the rails to Philadelphia in a few hours, for a workshop on the Digital Transformation of Urban Experience at Temple University. Not sure how much time I’ll actually have to do so, but I’m thinking maybe a tour of at least a few of my old haunts wouldn’t be out of place. Locals are encouraged to ping me.
Is South Street Souvlaki still any good? How ’bout Dirty Frank’s? Or have they been transformed, digitally or otherwise?
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
Being discussed now
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- DNH603 2016 on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- inhab.it on Flowers for cyberpunk