Just a quick heads-up that I’m going into the studio tomorrow to tape another appearance on NPR’s Morning Edition with Steve Inskeep. We’re going to be talking about new distribution channels for film, the ever-blurrier boundary between “movie” and “game,” and ARGs and other relatively novel ways to promote film – I’ll let you know when the segment is scheduled to air, most likely sometime early next week.
That is all.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016