NPR update: Morning Edition for Monday, 03 December
Just wrapped my latest appearance on NPR, this time on emergent media distribution and promotion channels: Renée Montagne and I discuss Wes Anderson’s iTunes-only release of his short film Hotel Chevalier, Radiohead’s pathbreaking “In Rainbows,” ARGs, and as much about the revelatory potential of cross-media intertextuality as one can wedge into a five-minute slot.
You can listen when it airs on Morning Edition next Monday, the third of December, or check back here – I’ll update this post with a link when NPR throws the segment online.
(UPDATE: Here’s your link, hoss.)
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design