NPR update: Morning Edition for Monday, 03 December
Just wrapped my latest appearance on NPR, this time on emergent media distribution and promotion channels: Renée Montagne and I discuss Wes Anderson’s iTunes-only release of his short film Hotel Chevalier, Radiohead’s pathbreaking “In Rainbows,” ARGs, and as much about the revelatory potential of cross-media intertextuality as one can wedge into a five-minute slot.
You can listen when it airs on Morning Edition next Monday, the third of December, or check back here – I’ll update this post with a link when NPR throws the segment online.
(UPDATE: Here’s your link, hoss.)
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- Dark Matter: 27 July 2017 | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design