From its source to its sink, this year has been a triumph, for both Nurri and I. One protracted and exhausting endurance test, but a triumph nonetheless.
Any such success is of necessity a collective endeavor. There are too many of you to thank by name – last time I tried I bobbled the job badly – but believe me, I registered every outstretched hand and offered word along the way, and appreciated them more than you can know. I hope we all of us get to have this kind of year in 2008.
Minus the “exhaustion” part, of course. Excelsior!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
Being discussed now
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st