From its source to its sink, this year has been a triumph, for both Nurri and I. One protracted and exhausting endurance test, but a triumph nonetheless.
Any such success is of necessity a collective endeavor. There are too many of you to thank by name – last time I tried I bobbled the job badly – but believe me, I registered every outstretched hand and offered word along the way, and appreciated them more than you can know. I hope we all of us get to have this kind of year in 2008.
Minus the “exhaustion” part, of course. Excelsior!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
Being discussed now
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- DNH603 2016 on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- inhab.it on Flowers for cyberpunk