From its source to its sink, this year has been a triumph, for both Nurri and I. One protracted and exhausting endurance test, but a triumph nonetheless.
Any such success is of necessity a collective endeavor. There are too many of you to thank by name – last time I tried I bobbled the job badly – but believe me, I registered every outstretched hand and offered word along the way, and appreciated them more than you can know. I hope we all of us get to have this kind of year in 2008.
Minus the “exhaustion” part, of course. Excelsior!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016
Being discussed now
- alistairliv on Antecedents of the minimum viable utopia: Cliff Harper’s “Visions” series
- TiR on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- AG on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- Austin on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- Readings – On The Ground Running – JACK GURR on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design