From its source to its sink, this year has been a triumph, for both Nurri and I. One protracted and exhausting endurance test, but a triumph nonetheless.
Any such success is of necessity a collective endeavor. There are too many of you to thank by name – last time I tried I bobbled the job badly – but believe me, I registered every outstretched hand and offered word along the way, and appreciated them more than you can know. I hope we all of us get to have this kind of year in 2008.
Minus the “exhaustion” part, of course. Excelsior!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- The mission is terminated. 18 June 2020
- «Окей, бумер»: ForbesLife Russia interview, December ’19 6 December 2019
- Reminder to self 31 October 2019
- Excavating the meshwork 27 October 2019
- UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019 11 May 2019
Being discussed now
- Critical Algorithm Studies: a Reading List – MCB on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- Interface Critique – Words In Space on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- History of the Urban Dashboard on Two recent interviews
- pseudsweden on Shaping Cities contribution, “Of Systems and Purposes: Emergent technology for the skeptical urbanist”
- Mutual Aid in London: A Cautionary Tale – Freedom News on Preliminary notes to a diagram of Occupy Sandy