Ravintola Tour ’08!
(= my single favorite word in the Finnish language, meaning “restaurant.” Roll the “r” a touch for proper effect.)
So I’m back from London and Helsinki, having had a lightning good time, some top-notch food, and a brace of amazing conversations. Oh, and also an impromptu introduction to Tampere, courtesy of a two-hour air traffic controllers’ strike.
Someday very soon I’ll be able to spill the beans about what this is all about. In the meantime: too great to do Café Aalto with Jan and Keiko, Torni’s Ateljee Bar with Arabella and her boy, Andrew Edmunds and Fernandez & Wells with Chris Heathcote and Akseli Anttila, and the Blue Posts with a major chunk of the London crew. I pronounce myself very well fed.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design