In what has become an annual tradition of long standing hereabouts, I would like to wish you all the very happiest marchFIRST!
In honor of the occasion, I pray that if you have the budget to pull a latterday dot.bubble-type stunt, you blow it on the most stupid and pointless one you can possibly come up with.
Or at least, y’know, an ad on national TV.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016