Oh, just one more thing: gonna be speaking at Interplay, the Society of Environmental Graphic Designers’ annual conference, in Austin in late May. You can expect that I’ll be sharing some thoughts on the transition from wayfinding to wayshowing, and what ambient, ubiquitous and pervasive ya-ya might have to do with all that.
That is all. Emplaning soon. Talk more when I’ve reached the other side of the Atlantic.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016