Oh, just one more thing: gonna be speaking at Interplay, the Society of Environmental Graphic Designers’ annual conference, in Austin in late May. You can expect that I’ll be sharing some thoughts on the transition from wayfinding to wayshowing, and what ambient, ubiquitous and pervasive ya-ya might have to do with all that.
That is all. Emplaning soon. Talk more when I’ve reached the other side of the Atlantic.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow