Blowing Danish minds and whatnot
On a plane day after tomorrow for Denmark, where I’ll be speaking at the Nordic Exceptional Trendshop and, apparently, blowing minds. (Please note that, with all due respect, I didn’t write that bio blurb and take absolutely no responsibility for the grandiose and manifestly inaccurate claims made therein.) I’m looking forward to meeting some of my Scandic readers, and it’ll be swell to see Régine.
And now, since I’m as tired as you are of posting nothing but itineraries and whatnot, here’s the first scene of the John Adams opera Nixon in China, which is all kindsa awesome. Enjoy.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design