Blowing Danish minds and whatnot
On a plane day after tomorrow for Denmark, where I’ll be speaking at the Nordic Exceptional Trendshop and, apparently, blowing minds. (Please note that, with all due respect, I didn’t write that bio blurb and take absolutely no responsibility for the grandiose and manifestly inaccurate claims made therein.) I’m looking forward to meeting some of my Scandic readers, and it’ll be swell to see Régine.
And now, since I’m as tired as you are of posting nothing but itineraries and whatnot, here’s the first scene of the John Adams opera Nixon in China, which is all kindsa awesome. Enjoy.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016
Being discussed now
- alistairliv on Antecedents of the minimum viable utopia: Cliff Harper’s “Visions” series
- TiR on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- AG on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- Austin on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- Readings – On The Ground Running – JACK GURR on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design