Blowing Danish minds and whatnot
On a plane day after tomorrow for Denmark, where I’ll be speaking at the Nordic Exceptional Trendshop and, apparently, blowing minds. (Please note that, with all due respect, I didn’t write that bio blurb and take absolutely no responsibility for the grandiose and manifestly inaccurate claims made therein.) I’m looking forward to meeting some of my Scandic readers, and it’ll be swell to see Régine.
And now, since I’m as tired as you are of posting nothing but itineraries and whatnot, here’s the first scene of the John Adams opera Nixon in China, which is all kindsa awesome. Enjoy.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- For the defense of Rojava: Democratic confederalism and the undying dream of freedom 24 April 2018
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, comin’ atcha in paperback 23 April 2018
- “Against the smart city”: Impact metric 22 April 2018
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
Being discussed now
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow