Wheels up for Austin: I’m speaking at Interplay tomorrow, the Society for Environmental Graphic Design’s annual conference.
I’m thinking I’ll give a little spiel on the technology-mediated transition from wayfinding and wayshowing to the almost-Zenlike process I call waying. Hopefully it’ll be of interest to this crowd.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016