Ten days to go
Somewhat unaccountably, everything with the visas, work permits, packing, load-out and travel coordination seems to have fallen into place smoothly, which means that we now have a wheels-up date and a back end on our five years in New York.
A great deal to talk about, actually, but not just yet. Today and tomorrow are for mop-up, then I’ll get at you
Wednesdayish [OK, I lied: too beat] with some final thoughts on our last few years here.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- For the defense of Rojava: Democratic confederalism and the undying dream of freedom 24 April 2018
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, comin’ atcha in paperback 23 April 2018
- “Against the smart city”: Impact metric 22 April 2018
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
Being discussed now
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow