Ten days to go
Somewhat unaccountably, everything with the visas, work permits, packing, load-out and travel coordination seems to have fallen into place smoothly, which means that we now have a wheels-up date and a back end on our five years in New York.
A great deal to talk about, actually, but not just yet. Today and tomorrow are for mop-up, then I’ll get at you
Wednesdayish [OK, I lied: too beat] with some final thoughts on our last few years here.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016