The briefest of heads-ups:
– This weekend is NordiCHI ’08 in Lund, Sweden, where I’ll be participating in a workshop on “digital urban living,” spending some time with our old friend Raye Fukuda, and generally cough Driving Design Innovation. Come say hi.
– Then week after next, I’m flying down to Madrid to participate in Visualizar ’08: Database City. It’s a heady-sounding workshop organized by the folks at Medialab-Prado – a rich program, and if you happen to be in that neck of the woods, you should consider stopping by for at least some part of it.
And I’m afraid that’s it for now – the press of ongoing events, and like that.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design