The briefest of heads-ups:
– This weekend is NordiCHI ’08 in Lund, Sweden, where I’ll be participating in a workshop on “digital urban living,” spending some time with our old friend Raye Fukuda, and generally cough Driving Design Innovation. Come say hi.
– Then week after next, I’m flying down to Madrid to participate in Visualizar ’08: Database City. It’s a heady-sounding workshop organized by the folks at Medialab-Prado – a rich program, and if you happen to be in that neck of the woods, you should consider stopping by for at least some part of it.
And I’m afraid that’s it for now – the press of ongoing events, and like that.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- New book in the works: Power at Human Scale 19 February 2019
- Home Futures contribution: Just what is it that makes today’s homes so different, so appalling? 8 November 2018
- Into the darkness 4 November 2018
- A handle for my Brompton, a headache for degrowth 22 October 2018
- Shaping Cities contribution, “Of Systems and Purposes: Emergent technology for the skeptical urbanist” 27 September 2018
Being discussed now
- Float on What Apple needs to do now
- Andy Nash on Urban data: From fetish object to social object | 14th March 2014 at LSE Cities
- Timo Arnall on The kind of program a city is
- August C. Bourré (@FishSauce) on Into the darkness
- #ACCELERATE MANIFESTO for an Accelerationist Politics – SubSense on Can you smell what I’m cooking?