The briefest of heads-ups:
– This weekend is NordiCHI ’08 in Lund, Sweden, where I’ll be participating in a workshop on “digital urban living,” spending some time with our old friend Raye Fukuda, and generally cough Driving Design Innovation. Come say hi.
– Then week after next, I’m flying down to Madrid to participate in Visualizar ’08: Database City. It’s a heady-sounding workshop organized by the folks at Medialab-Prado – a rich program, and if you happen to be in that neck of the woods, you should consider stopping by for at least some part of it.
And I’m afraid that’s it for now – the press of ongoing events, and like that.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- What I’m consuming of late, roughly 1H18 2 May 2018
- Happy May Day, beloved 1 May 2018
- “Perpetual Beta” interview, plus Tallinn/Helsinki dates 30 April 2018
- Abject apologies 28 April 2018
- On the received aesthetic of the urban commons, and transcending it 28 April 2018
Being discussed now
- Theatrum Mundi on On the received aesthetic of the urban commons, and transcending it
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error