Hey hey hey! This is
Lee Paris Adam Greenfield, and I’m coming to your town! If your town is New York City, anyway.
Come on out to White Rabbit on Houston on Wednesday evening the 14th of January; I’m giving an SVA talk with good ol’ Rachel Abrams. I’m not even sure what I’m going to be spieling about yet, truth be told, but I can promise it’ll be good fun, and there will assuredly be gin and/or tonic in the leadup and/or aftermath. (NB that I am so not “head of user experience” at Nokia: I have no idea where that descriptor came from, but it sure as hell wasn’t me.)
It’s a date, then?
UPDATE: Now with extra added Soo-In! Woo-hoo!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016