Hey hey hey! This is
Lee Paris Adam Greenfield, and I’m coming to your town! If your town is New York City, anyway.
Come on out to White Rabbit on Houston on Wednesday evening the 14th of January; I’m giving an SVA talk with good ol’ Rachel Abrams. I’m not even sure what I’m going to be spieling about yet, truth be told, but I can promise it’ll be good fun, and there will assuredly be gin and/or tonic in the leadup and/or aftermath. (NB that I am so not “head of user experience” at Nokia: I have no idea where that descriptor came from, but it sure as hell wasn’t me.)
It’s a date, then?
UPDATE: Now with extra added Soo-In! Woo-hoo!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design