Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Making the place of democracy 9 February 2016
- Commoning systems, part II: On the ahistoricity of “social innovation” 14 January 2016
- Commoning systems: Organize, don’t jargonize 9 January 2016
- Couchsurfing: When sharing is theft 7 December 2015
- Architetti Roma interview 25 September 2015