Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
Being discussed now
- HT on What I’m working on lately: Practices of the minimum viable utopia (long)
- yonisblog on Nokia: Culture will out
- no-flux on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- New Cities Foundation on Transmobility, part I
- Leapfroglog on What I’m working on lately: Practices of the minimum viable utopia (long)