Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016
Being discussed now
- On the ground running: Lessons from experience design | DNH603 2016 on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Where are we going? | inhab.it on Flowers for cyberpunk
- alistairliv on Antecedents of the minimum viable utopia: Cliff Harper’s “Visions” series
- TiR on Can you smell what I’m cooking?
- AG on Can you smell what I’m cooking?