Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- «Окей, бумер»: ForbesLife Russia interview, December ’19 6 December 2019
- Reminder to self 31 October 2019
- Excavating the meshwork 27 October 2019
- UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019 11 May 2019
- Two Copenhagen talks, May 22nd-23rd 6 May 2019
Being discussed now
- City Mattering - OpenDoTT on What I’m working on lately: Practices of the minimum viable utopia (long)
- Uber, algorithms, and trust - The New Atlantis on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- Uber, algorithms, and trust – TNA DEV on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- The baseline of unurbanism – bobulate on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- LSECities - Urban data conference - March 2014 - Andy Nash on Urban data: From fetish object to social object | 14th March 2014 at LSE Cities