Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- The mission is terminated. 18 June 2020
- «Окей, бумер»: ForbesLife Russia interview, December ’19 6 December 2019
- Reminder to self 31 October 2019
- Excavating the meshwork 27 October 2019
- UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019 11 May 2019
Being discussed now
- History of the Urban Dashboard on Two recent interviews
- pseudsweden on Shaping Cities contribution, “Of Systems and Purposes: Emergent technology for the skeptical urbanist”
- Mutual Aid in London: A Cautionary Tale – Freedom News on Preliminary notes to a diagram of Occupy Sandy
- City Mattering - OpenDoTT on What I’m working on lately: Practices of the minimum viable utopia (long)
- Uber, algorithms, and trust - The New Atlantis on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility