Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Untitled RUIN liner notes, 2015 24 July 2015
- Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility 29 June 2015
- Getting (and staying) in touch, S/S 2015 22 April 2015
- Make City Berlin 2015 interview 14 March 2015
- Rhythms of the connected city 3 January 2015
Being discussed now
- Tom Chatfield on What Apple needs to do now
- interlinkeddesigners on The kind of program a city is
- transiberiani on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- AG on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- Medium Massage on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility