Thanks to the lovely Matt Cottam, two weeks from today I’ll be holding forth in the far North, at the Umeå Institute of Design’s Spring Summit 2009 – and doing so alongside some of my very favorite people.
If you should happen to be in Umeå, or anywhere within a hearty day’s cross-country trek, I really do recommend that you come; with Timo Arnall, Jack Schulze and Matt Jones all in one small place, the arctic tundra may just melt from the concentrated thrill-power. Bring galoshes.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016
- A timely caution from Atelier Populaire, May 1968 26 February 2016
Being discussed now
- Notas sobre el auto de Google – Gorditos y Bonitos on Weighing the pros and cons of driverless cars, in context
- Critical Algorithm Studies Reading List – Stratelligence on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- Nokia: Culture will out « Adam Greenfield’s Speedbird – josschuurmans.com (English) on Nokia: Culture will out
- Towards a MySpace Urbanism? | The Public Matters on The long here and the big now
- niaveidiot on A brief note on “commoning”