All is full of love
For everyone who’s written to ask if everything’s OK: I’m truly grateful for your concern, and absolutely sorry if what I wrote alarmed you in any way. Everything is more than OK, it’s wonderful – just the kind of wonderful that forces you to change your plans in fairly wrenching ways, that’s all. And in the long run, the wrenching is over quickly, and what you’re left remembering and working with is the wonderful.
A big part of what’s getting me through the meanwhile is that some of y’all are the most amazing people I’ve ever had the honor of knowing. Thanks, again, for your constant support and inspiration.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error 7 September 2017
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
Being discussed now
- Dark Matter: 27 July 2017 | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design