All is full of love
For everyone who’s written to ask if everything’s OK: I’m truly grateful for your concern, and absolutely sorry if what I wrote alarmed you in any way. Everything is more than OK, it’s wonderful – just the kind of wonderful that forces you to change your plans in fairly wrenching ways, that’s all. And in the long run, the wrenching is over quickly, and what you’re left remembering and working with is the wonderful.
A big part of what’s getting me through the meanwhile is that some of y’all are the most amazing people I’ve ever had the honor of knowing. Thanks, again, for your constant support and inspiration.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
Being discussed now
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- DNH603 2016 on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- inhab.it on Flowers for cyberpunk