Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
Super-stoked to be joining my esteemed colleagues Julian Bleecker, Nicolas Nova and Daniel Kaplan at a discussion of “the unfinished object” on Friday the 27th of November, 2009, at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. This’ll be part of a multi-day forum on the “New Industrial World” presented by the Pompidou’s Institute for Research and Innovation, and I’m delighted to see questions around networked objects engaged from that direction.
For better or worse, that week is already chock full of appearances – it will be a real relief to arrive via Eurostar and not have to spend yet another day of my year in the air. If you’re planning to be in Paris in the last week of November, it’d be great to see you there.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016
- A timely caution from Atelier Populaire, May 1968 26 February 2016
Being discussed now
- Notas sobre el auto de Google – Gorditos y Bonitos on Weighing the pros and cons of driverless cars, in context
- Critical Algorithm Studies Reading List – Stratelligence on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- Nokia: Culture will out « Adam Greenfield’s Speedbird – josschuurmans.com (English) on Nokia: Culture will out
- Towards a MySpace Urbanism? | The Public Matters on The long here and the big now
- niaveidiot on A brief note on “commoning”