Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
Super-stoked to be joining my esteemed colleagues Julian Bleecker, Nicolas Nova and Daniel Kaplan at a discussion of “the unfinished object” on Friday the 27th of November, 2009, at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. This’ll be part of a multi-day forum on the “New Industrial World” presented by the Pompidou’s Institute for Research and Innovation, and I’m delighted to see questions around networked objects engaged from that direction.
For better or worse, that week is already chock full of appearances – it will be a real relief to arrive via Eurostar and not have to spend yet another day of my year in the air. If you’re planning to be in Paris in the last week of November, it’d be great to see you there.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
Being discussed now
- 7 rules for Interface control | yonisblog on Nokia: Culture will out
- no-flux on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- Eight Things Project 100 Tells Us About Mobility-as-a-Service - New Cities Foundation on Transmobility, part I
- Leapfroglog on What I’m working on lately: Practices of the minimum viable utopia (long)
- John Westra (@John_Westra) on Rhythms of the connected city