Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
Super-stoked to be joining my esteemed colleagues Julian Bleecker, Nicolas Nova and Daniel Kaplan at a discussion of “the unfinished object” on Friday the 27th of November, 2009, at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. This’ll be part of a multi-day forum on the “New Industrial World” presented by the Pompidou’s Institute for Research and Innovation, and I’m delighted to see questions around networked objects engaged from that direction.
For better or worse, that week is already chock full of appearances – it will be a real relief to arrive via Eurostar and not have to spend yet another day of my year in the air. If you’re planning to be in Paris in the last week of November, it’d be great to see you there.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Architetti Roma interview 25 September 2015
- Medialab Katowice interview 23 September 2015
- “Gee, Officer Krupke”: A close reading in the governmentality literature 20 September 2015
- Bartlettizing, 25 November 16 September 2015
- Untitled RUIN liner notes, 2015 24 July 2015
Being discussed now
- Setting a research program [Valle post #two] | Ivan Heitmann on On Adaptive Ecologies
- » Uber i bezakonje „ekonomije deljenja“ on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- otrops.com on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Tom Chatfield on What Apple needs to do now
- interlinkeddesigners on The kind of program a city is