Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
Super-stoked to be joining my esteemed colleagues Julian Bleecker, Nicolas Nova and Daniel Kaplan at a discussion of “the unfinished object” on Friday the 27th of November, 2009, at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. This’ll be part of a multi-day forum on the “New Industrial World” presented by the Pompidou’s Institute for Research and Innovation, and I’m delighted to see questions around networked objects engaged from that direction.
For better or worse, that week is already chock full of appearances – it will be a real relief to arrive via Eurostar and not have to spend yet another day of my year in the air. If you’re planning to be in Paris in the last week of November, it’d be great to see you there.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Untitled RUIN liner notes, 2015 24 July 2015
- Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility 29 June 2015
- Getting (and staying) in touch, S/S 2015 22 April 2015
- Make City Berlin 2015 interview 14 March 2015
- Rhythms of the connected city 3 January 2015
Being discussed now
- Apple: An end to skeuomorphic design? | Tom Chatfield on What Apple needs to do now
- interlinkeddesigners on The kind of program a city is
- Noi siamo gli utili idioti | transiberiani on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- AG on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- Medium Massage on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility