Londoners! I’m coming to yr fair city twice next month.
The first time I already shouted at you about. Just today, though, I had the pleasure of confirming a second appearance: I’ll be speaking at the Creativity and Technology conference on the 19th November, in the company of mad beloved – Jones, Slavin and Webb.
If even that lineup doesn’t entice you, fear not. We’ll be in town for two nights, so there’ll be plenty of opportunity for drinks &c. (And that’s even before the stuff we’ve got planned for the week after.) Ping me on Twitter to join us.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
Being discussed now
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design