Londoners! I’m coming to yr fair city twice next month.
The first time I already shouted at you about. Just today, though, I had the pleasure of confirming a second appearance: I’ll be speaking at the Creativity and Technology conference on the 19th November, in the company of mad beloved – Jones, Slavin and Webb.
If even that lineup doesn’t entice you, fear not. We’ll be in town for two nights, so there’ll be plenty of opportunity for drinks &c. (And that’s even before the stuff we’ve got planned for the week after.) Ping me on Twitter to join us.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
Being discussed now
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- DNH603 2016 on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- inhab.it on Flowers for cyberpunk