“Breathe deep” t-shirts are live – please order!
You may remember that a few weeks back I ginned up a poster called “Breathe Deep and Let Go of Things,” both as a nod to the original “Keep Calm and Carry On” and to tweak Matt Jones for his inspiring “Get Excited and Make Things.”. (It’s all a little inside-baseball, but the difference in stance between my slogan and Matt’s probably reflects fairly accurately our respective takes on design – as long as you remember that it is meant with love.)
At any rate, now my poster’s a t-shirt, and you can order it. If you have the inclination and the ability, I’d love it if you ordered one (or a few); all proceeds will be directed to Human Rights Watch and a mixture of Buddhist charities.
I’m really stoked about this: I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the ability to both get this out in the world, and have it do some actual good. Thanks so much for your order!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
Being discussed now
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- DNH603 2016 on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- inhab.it on Flowers for cyberpunk