“Breathe deep” t-shirts are live – please order!
You may remember that a few weeks back I ginned up a poster called “Breathe Deep and Let Go of Things,” both as a nod to the original “Keep Calm and Carry On” and to tweak Matt Jones for his inspiring “Get Excited and Make Things.”. (It’s all a little inside-baseball, but the difference in stance between my slogan and Matt’s probably reflects fairly accurately our respective takes on design – as long as you remember that it is meant with love.)
At any rate, now my poster’s a t-shirt, and you can order it. If you have the inclination and the ability, I’d love it if you ordered one (or a few); all proceeds will be directed to Human Rights Watch and a mixture of Buddhist charities.
I’m really stoked about this: I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the ability to both get this out in the world, and have it do some actual good. Thanks so much for your order!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Upcoming London events, June-July ’18 23 May 2018
- What I’m consuming of late, roughly 1H18 2 May 2018
- Happy May Day, beloved 1 May 2018
- “Perpetual Beta” interview, plus Tallinn/Helsinki dates 30 April 2018
- Abject apologies 28 April 2018
Being discussed now
- Theatrum Mundi on On the received aesthetic of the urban commons, and transcending it
- yusni on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- kimanthekithika on VR: I’m frankly surprised they admitted this out loud
- Dark Matter | Ian Fitzpatrick on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- dmf on A tale of three cities, or: The smart city as will and category error