“Breathe deep” t-shirts are live – please order!
You may remember that a few weeks back I ginned up a poster called “Breathe Deep and Let Go of Things,” both as a nod to the original “Keep Calm and Carry On” and to tweak Matt Jones for his inspiring “Get Excited and Make Things.”. (It’s all a little inside-baseball, but the difference in stance between my slogan and Matt’s probably reflects fairly accurately our respective takes on design – as long as you remember that it is meant with love.)
At any rate, now my poster’s a t-shirt, and you can order it. If you have the inclination and the ability, I’d love it if you ordered one (or a few); all proceeds will be directed to Human Rights Watch and a mixture of Buddhist charities.
I’m really stoked about this: I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the ability to both get this out in the world, and have it do some actual good. Thanks so much for your order!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- The mission is terminated. 18 June 2020
- «Окей, бумер»: ForbesLife Russia interview, December ’19 6 December 2019
- Reminder to self 31 October 2019
- Excavating the meshwork 27 October 2019
- UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019 11 May 2019
Being discussed now
- Critical Algorithm Studies: a Reading List – MCB on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- Interface Critique – Words In Space on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- History of the Urban Dashboard on Two recent interviews
- pseudsweden on Shaping Cities contribution, “Of Systems and Purposes: Emergent technology for the skeptical urbanist”
- Mutual Aid in London: A Cautionary Tale – Freedom News on Preliminary notes to a diagram of Occupy Sandy