“Breathe deep” t-shirts are live – please order!
You may remember that a few weeks back I ginned up a poster called “Breathe Deep and Let Go of Things,” both as a nod to the original “Keep Calm and Carry On” and to tweak Matt Jones for his inspiring “Get Excited and Make Things.”. (It’s all a little inside-baseball, but the difference in stance between my slogan and Matt’s probably reflects fairly accurately our respective takes on design – as long as you remember that it is meant with love.)
At any rate, now my poster’s a t-shirt, and you can order it. If you have the inclination and the ability, I’d love it if you ordered one (or a few); all proceeds will be directed to Human Rights Watch and a mixture of Buddhist charities.
I’m really stoked about this: I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the ability to both get this out in the world, and have it do some actual good. Thanks so much for your order!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- US book tour dates, Fall 2017 (rolling updates) 27 July 2017
- The extended Acknowledgments 25 July 2017
- An index, 2017 4 March 2017
- Radical Technologies: The Design of Everyday Life, now available for pre-order 9 December 2016
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
Being discussed now
- Sketching From Ideas to Material – Near Future Laboratory on Providence in the FAIL of a Sparrow
- Upcoming Talks, Crits, Lectures – Near Future Laboratory on Update: Paris event added to fall schedule
- multibabirel.ch on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing on A brief note on “commoning”
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st