Learning by Doing
After many, many months of effort, it is my great pleasure to announce the launch of Do projects and Nurri’s Tokyo Blues book: a Creative Commons licensed, 72-page, section-sewn paperback in a signed and numbered edition of 500.
I’ll have a lot more to say about Do, the process of book production and the ethos of professional amateurism in short order, but for now have a glance at the site and the book. We’re terribly proud of the work that has gone into this, and we hope you enjoy the result.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
Being discussed now
- 7 rules for Interface control | yonisblog on Nokia: Culture will out
- no-flux on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- Eight Things Project 100 Tells Us About Mobility-as-a-Service - New Cities Foundation on Transmobility, part I
- Leapfroglog on What I’m working on lately: Practices of the minimum viable utopia (long)
- John Westra (@John_Westra) on Rhythms of the connected city