Learning by Doing
After many, many months of effort, it is my great pleasure to announce the launch of Do projects and Nurri’s Tokyo Blues book: a Creative Commons licensed, 72-page, section-sewn paperback in a signed and numbered edition of 500.
I’ll have a lot more to say about Do, the process of book production and the ethos of professional amateurism in short order, but for now have a glance at the site and the book. We’re terribly proud of the work that has gone into this, and we hope you enjoy the result.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st 28 October 2016
- Can you smell what I’m cooking? 6 August 2016
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
Being discussed now
- AG on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- August on “What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
- Ravenswood Design on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- DNH603 2016 on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- inhab.it on Flowers for cyberpunk