Learning by Doing
After many, many months of effort, it is my great pleasure to announce the launch of Do projects and Nurri’s Tokyo Blues book: a Creative Commons licensed, 72-page, section-sewn paperback in a signed and numbered edition of 500.
I’ll have a lot more to say about Do, the process of book production and the ethos of professional amateurism in short order, but for now have a glance at the site and the book. We’re terribly proud of the work that has gone into this, and we hope you enjoy the result.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Architetti Roma interview 25 September 2015
- Medialab Katowice interview 23 September 2015
- “Gee, Officer Krupke”: A close reading in the governmentality literature 20 September 2015
- Bartlettizing, 25 November 16 September 2015
- Untitled RUIN liner notes, 2015 24 July 2015
Being discussed now
- » Uber i bezakonje „ekonomije deljenja“ on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- otrops.com on On the ground running: Lessons from experience design
- Tom Chatfield on What Apple needs to do now
- interlinkeddesigners on The kind of program a city is
- transiberiani on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility