And this is what everything that came before was leading up to: Urbanscale, design for networked cities and citizens.
Urbanscale is a New York-based boutique practice committed to applying the toolkit and mindset of human-centered interaction design to the specific problems of the metropolitan environment. We aim to make cities easier to understand, more pleasant to use and more responsive to the desires of their inhabitants and other users. And yes, we’re hiring.
You can find us via the above site, or @urbnscl on Twitter.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- Making the place of democracy 9 February 2016
- Commoning systems, part II: On the ahistoricity of “social innovation” 14 January 2016
- Commoning systems: Organize, don’t jargonize 9 January 2016
- Couchsurfing: When sharing is theft 7 December 2015
- Architetti Roma interview 25 September 2015