And this is what everything that came before was leading up to: Urbanscale, design for networked cities and citizens.
Urbanscale is a New York-based boutique practice committed to applying the toolkit and mindset of human-centered interaction design to the specific problems of the metropolitan environment. We aim to make cities easier to understand, more pleasant to use and more responsive to the desires of their inhabitants and other users. And yes, we’re hiring.
You can find us via the above site, or @urbnscl on Twitter.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
Being discussed now
- HT on What I’m working on lately: Practices of the minimum viable utopia (long)
- yonisblog on Nokia: Culture will out
- no-flux on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- New Cities Foundation on Transmobility, part I
- Leapfroglog on What I’m working on lately: Practices of the minimum viable utopia (long)