And this is what everything that came before was leading up to: Urbanscale, design for networked cities and citizens.
Urbanscale is a New York-based boutique practice committed to applying the toolkit and mindset of human-centered interaction design to the specific problems of the metropolitan environment. We aim to make cities easier to understand, more pleasant to use and more responsive to the desires of their inhabitants and other users. And yes, we’re hiring.
You can find us via the above site, or @urbnscl on Twitter.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- On the Master Bullshit Matrix 16 April 2016
- A brief note on “commoning” 2 April 2016
- On counter-hegemony, or: “I got it! We’ll have them write hit songs.” 24 March 2016
- Further notes on the quantified self 28 February 2016
- A timely caution from Atelier Populaire, May 1968 26 February 2016