“What Shapes The City?”: Upcoming talk at University of Toronto, November 21st
Just want to give you a real quick heads-up on a talk I’m pretty jazzed about: on November 21st, I’ll be speaking at an event called “What Shapes The City?,” at the architecture school of the University of Toronto.
What’s got me so amped for this? Well, did you happen to notice who I’m speaking with? Oh, this is going to be gooooood. [chortles, rubs hands] See you there!
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- New book in the works: Power at Human Scale 19 February 2019
- Home Futures contribution: Just what is it that makes today’s homes so different, so appalling? 8 November 2018
- Into the darkness 4 November 2018
- A handle for my Brompton, a headache for degrowth 22 October 2018
- Shaping Cities contribution, “Of Systems and Purposes: Emergent technology for the skeptical urbanist” 27 September 2018
Being discussed now
- Float on What Apple needs to do now
- Andy Nash on Urban data: From fetish object to social object | 14th March 2014 at LSE Cities
- Timo Arnall on The kind of program a city is
- August C. Bourré (@FishSauce) on Into the darkness
- #ACCELERATE MANIFESTO for an Accelerationist Politics – SubSense on Can you smell what I’m cooking?