Last-minute heads up: Chicago May 8th & Ann Arbor May 10th
I can’t believe I forgot to post these dates — I’ve been such a total lunchbox regarding this blog lately. Still, better late than never, yeah? A quick heads up, then, that I’m popping over to the States next week to give a few talks in the Midwest:
– May 8th sees me giving my talk “Leaving The Twenty-First Century” in Chicago, at DePaul University School of Design, 14 E Jackson Boulevard, starting at six o’clock in the evening.
– On the 10th, from 4:30 to 5:30, I’ll be giving the closing keynote at the Living A Digital Life conference at the Rackham Building of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, 915 E Washington Street.
As ever, it’d be swell to see you at either or both of these!
PS It looks like I was quoted a few times in this week’s Long Read in the Graun! Thanks to Shan Vahidy for the tip.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- «Окей, бумер»: ForbesLife Russia interview, December ’19 6 December 2019
- Reminder to self 31 October 2019
- Excavating the meshwork 27 October 2019
- UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019 11 May 2019
- Two Copenhagen talks, May 22nd-23rd 6 May 2019
Being discussed now
- Uber, algorithms, and trust – TNA DEV on Uber, or: The technics and politics of socially corrosive mobility
- The baseline of unurbanism – bobulate on The City Is Here For You To Use: (very) provisional bibliography
- LSECities - Urban data conference - March 2014 - Andy Nash on Urban data: From fetish object to social object | 14th March 2014 at LSE Cities
- London - Transport and Beer - April 2014 - Andy Nash on Urban data: From fetish object to social object | 14th March 2014 at LSE Cities
- WARREN ELLIS LTD on UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019