Two Copenhagen talks, May 22nd-23rd
Just so long as I’m posting upcoming talks, I figure I’d better pull your coat about two talks I’m giving in Copenhagen week after next.
– On the 22nd, from 09:00 to 10:30 in the morning, I’ll be keynoting something called the Prix Bloxhub Interactive Symposium. This ought to be interesting, to say the least, as my views about what makes a city “liveable” (for whom?) are quite strongly in tension with those of most all the other speakers, and indeed the framing of the event itself. I can’t quite figure out from the website just where the symposium’s going to be held, but I’m sure the organizers can help you with that if you’re thinking of attending. I can’t promise sparks, but, y’know…where there’s friction there’s always gonna be a decent chance of same.
– Similarly, the next morning from 09:20 to 10:00 I’m giving a talk at the Danish Design Museum — what is it about Copenhagen and talks at an hour I’m generally not even fully caffeinated yet? Here again the whole framing of the event is about digital innovation and other conceptions of the common good I’ve parted ways with, so I’m imagining a healthy dialectic will emerge.
Give a shout if you’re in town & feel like having a coffee, Christiania-izing, etc.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- The mission is terminated. 18 June 2020
- «Окей, бумер»: ForbesLife Russia interview, December ’19 6 December 2019
- Reminder to self 31 October 2019
- Excavating the meshwork 27 October 2019
- UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019 11 May 2019
Being discussed now
- Report: Most people just trying to get by | Imaginaries Lab | Dr Dan Lockton on A fuller and more balanced toolkit
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to â€˜behaviour changeâ€™ and the Internet of Things | Imaginaries Lab | Dr Dan Lockton on The kind of program a city is
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to â€˜behaviour changeâ€™ and the Internet of Things | Imaginaries Lab | Dr Dan Lockton on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- Siesta City: re-apropiación del espacio público – Francesca Alminyana on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- AG on Untitled RUIN liner notes, 2015