The mission is terminated.
It feels to me, beloved — and plainly has felt for some time — like this is no longer an organic way for me to work through ideas and share that work with you, so I think I’m gonna close up shop. Thanks for reading, thinking and responding all these years. (For some of you, I imagine that means all the way back to the old v-2.org, starting around the end of ’98.)
For continuing thoughts about ultrarunning, long-distance walking and ultralight hiking, drone/doom/stoner/postmetal, horizontalist and participatory politics, and whatever else my fancy alights upon, you can always follow my (very) occasional newsletter, and you may want to keep an eye peeled for my book about citycraft, forthcoming from Verso next year; otherwise, I guess I’ll see you on the streets. Take care and be well.
Adam Greenfield on TwitterMy Tweets
- The mission is terminated. 18 June 2020
- «Окей, бумер»: ForbesLife Russia interview, December ’19 6 December 2019
- Reminder to self 31 October 2019
- Excavating the meshwork 27 October 2019
- UPDATED: Politiken Byrum interview, May 2019 11 May 2019
Being discussed now
- Report: Most people just trying to get by | Imaginaries Lab | Dr Dan Lockton on A fuller and more balanced toolkit
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to â€˜behaviour changeâ€™ and the Internet of Things | Imaginaries Lab | Dr Dan Lockton on The kind of program a city is
- As we may understand: A constructionist approach to â€˜behaviour changeâ€™ and the Internet of Things | Imaginaries Lab | Dr Dan Lockton on “Against the smart city” now available for purchase in Kindle
- Siesta City: re-apropiación del espacio público – Francesca Alminyana on The City Is Here For You To Use: 100 easy pieces
- AG on Untitled RUIN liner notes, 2015